With 29+ years of building experience
Moraine Builders Inc. is your trusted partner in new home design and construction. You’ll get start-to-finish service on your project with choices and selections that meet all your wants, needs, and expectations.
Get the most out of your home with the following services:
Witness the creation of stunning residential spaces. Our team of experts transforms your ideas into dreams, ensuring quality craftsmanship and attention to detail.
NEW COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS
Experience excellence in commercial construction. Our dedicated team will work with you from concept to completion to bring your vision to life.
NEW HOME BUILDS
We pride ourselves on taking your ideas and turning them into dreams. Our seasoned experts are committed to ensuring top-notch craftsmanship and unwavering attention to every detail. From the initial concept to the final nail, our focus on quality shows in every aspect of the construction process.
NEW COMMERCIAL BUILDS
Whether you envision a modern office space, a dynamic retail establishment, or an efficient industrial facility, we’re here to turn your aspirations into concrete results that drive your business forward. We approach each new project, focusing on functionality, aesthetics, and durability. We’re not just constructing buildings but creating environments where businesses can thrive.
FROM START TO FINISH
Guiding Your Project Every Step of the Way.
At Moraine Builders, we use only the best-graded steel for standing seam roofing, including hot-dipped zinc-coated steel sheets, ASTM A653, CS-Type B hot-dipped galvanized steel with a minimum yield of 40,000 psi, G90 galvanized, non-chemically treated, that’s extra smooth, with minimum spangle, and lock-forming quality.
Steel can be installed over solid roof decking or over existing shingles, which will save you time and money because it eliminates the need to remove and dispose of old roof materials. Additionally, by using continuous, custom-length sheeting, horizontal seaming is held to a minimum.
Available in a Variety of Designs:
- Shake: For the rugged, hand-split look
- Tile: The classic Mediterranean look
- Canyon Shake: A handsome rough-hewn-style shake
- Granite Ridge Architectural Shingles: An elegant profile
- Guardian Shingle: A traditional low-profile style
- Barrel Vault Tile: For the appearance of a traditional Spanish tile roof
Perfect Choice for Commercial Buildings:
Metal roofing may be an ideal choice for new roofs or re-roofing on your commercial building. The benefits of a metal roof system include:
- Substantially lower life cycle cost
- Years of low or no maintenance service
- Attractive architectural profiles in a variety of colors
- Superior wind resistance
- Fire resistance
One of our customers was wheelchair bound and wished to design and build a home that was completely wheelchair accessible. We worked closely with the customer regarding the floor plan to include Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessible:
- Bathroom showers
- Garage access
- Ramps & more
Not only was the finished home fully compliant with ADA standards, but it met the customer’s wishes, and they are now enjoying the much-improved accessibility throughout their new home.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PROCESS
Let’s turn your vision into a reality. Contact us today to learn more about our process.
GOING THE EXTRA MILE
Recently, we worked with a customer who wished to tear down their old home and build a new one on a small lot outside the municipality limits.
To be connected to the municipality sewer and water system, however, the lot would have to be annexed. The process included:
- We applied for the necessary annexation to the municipality and the variances required for the building permit
- We applied to the Wisconsin Department of Administration for an annexation approval
- With the customer, we attended the village planning commission and the village board meeting to present the case for the annexation and the necessary variances
- The annexation and the variances were approved
Once these issues were resolved, we designed and built the customer’s home according to the variance requirements, and we were able to connect to the municipality’s sewer and water system.
FULFILLING YOUR BUILDING PLANS
We once had a customer who owned lake property but could not get the necessary permits to tear down their cottage and replace it with a retirement home.
- We attended the Sheboygan Country board of adjustment review meeting with the customer to present a compelling case regarding the nature of the existing problem, and we laid out a comprehensive course of action that would accomplish the rebuilding of a structure that remained within the parameters
- Once that approval was granted, we attended the township board of review meeting with the customer and again presented our case
- In the end, five variances from standard permitting were applied for and reviewed and approval was granted
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes! At the start of each project, you will meet with one of our builders to discuss the details and what works best for you.
There are multiple factors to consider when answering this question. The average time can range from 7-12 months. After meeting with one of our builders, you will have a better idea of the timeline for the project.
At Moraine Builders Inc., we maintain trusted relationships with a network of preferred vendors and suppliers known for delivering top-quality materials and services. These partners have consistently met our standards of excellence in construction. While we have recommended vendors, we are also open to working with your preferred suppliers if you have specific preferences.
You can get a construction loan when building a home. This is typically a short-term loan that covers only custom home-building costs. A mortgage would be needed for the completed home.